Thank you for choosing Salon deZEN for your airbrush tanning service!
Please take the time to read over this information before your appointment.
DINAIR AirTan uses an all natural, sugar-based tanner to interact with your own skin chemistry, to produce a beautiful, natural golden tone that lasts 7 to 10 days.
- Shower before your appointment. Exfoliation is optional, but preferred.
- Make sure your body is free of oils, moisturizer, and deodorant. Skin should be clean and dry. Remove any makeup before the service.
- Do not use deodorant or perfume before application.
- Shave the night before, not the day of.
- Wax 4 days before or 4 days after airbrush tan application.
- Plan to not swim, shower, wash or take part in vigorous exercise for 8 to 12 hours after application.
- Wear loose fitting, dark clothing.
- You may wear dark swimwear or undergarments, otherwise disposables will be provided.
To achieve a long-lasting tan after the first application plan to come back in two to three days for a second application, and then once every one to two weeks.
8 to 12 hours after application, keep skin moisturized with oil or lotion to lengthen the life of the tan. Avoid exfoliation to lengthen the life of the tan.
INGREDIENTS AND INFORMATION
• De-ionized water
• Dihyroxyacetone (DHA)
Tanning effect (The most expensive part of our formula.)
Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & anti-mutagenic
Moisturizer, emollient, humectant, antioxidant, emulsifier
Emollient, water-binding moisturizer
• Sodium PCA
Anti-irritating, healing, soothing
• D Panthenol (vitamin)
Moisturizer, softener, anti-inflammatory
• Sodium carboxymethyicellulose
Film forming, moisturizer
• Di-sodium edta
• Solubilisant LRI
• Citric Acid
• Sodium Citrate
Alkalizer buffering agent
* Erythrulose naturally occurs in red raspberries. It reacts with the amino acids in the keratin protein on the outer or dead surface layer of the skin, (the stratum corneum layer of the epidermis). This non-toxic reaction produces a temporary bronze browning effect. This is not a stain or dye, but rather a chemical reaction that produces the color change.
The brown color is comparable to the appearance of a UV based suntan. Because the skin continually exfoliates itself, losing thousands of dead surface skin cells each day, the tan hue is temporary. The tan appearance typically lasts up to 10 days, depending on the quality of application type, and skin condition.
Erythrulose and dihydroxyacetone (DHA) are very similar in composition, and both react much the same way on the skin surface. Erythrulose produces a slower developing tan, taking 24 to 48 hours to fully develop. The final tone of erythrulose is slightly redder than the DHA based tan. We feel that when combined with DHA, the resulting sunless tan lasts longer, fades more smoothly, and produces a more cosmetically pleasing color tone.